Please note that the boundary as shown on the following map and described in the caption is not a legal boundary. It is intended only as a guideline to indicate the area of greatest interest to members of the Lincoln Heights-Parkway Community Association. We believe the area within these bounds to be essential and characteristic parts of our neighbourhood. We share this area with many other communities.
We are close to the Lincoln Heights Galleria, the Lincoln Fields Transitway Station, Britannia Beach and Lakeside Gardens.
The following is a "live" street-level map of our neighbourhood provided by Google Maps.
For the geographically minded...
The following coordinates are close to the centre of the neighbourhood:
- Latitude: N45°22'06" (45 degrees, 22 minutes, 6 seconds or 45.369 North Latitude)
- Longitude: W75°47'18" (75 degrees, 47 minutes, 18 seconds or 75.788 West Longitude)
- UTM coordinates: 18T 438261 5024186
- We are between 60 and 70 metres (195 - 230 feet) above sea level (62 metres at the above coordinates)
Here are some of the regular and Transitway bus routes that serve our neighbourhood:
- On Richmond Road: 2, 16, 156
- In Lincoln Heights Galeria (by the Metro entrance): ?
- On Carling Avenue: 16, 85, 97, 151, 156
- On Poulin Avenue (serving Britannia): 16
- Lincoln Fields Transit Way Station : 16, 85, 86, 95, 96, 97, 111, 151, 152, 154, 156, 172, 178
A number of "Peak" and "Express" routes also run from the Transitway Station. Visit the OC Transpo Web site for more information.
To plan bus trips, please use the OC Transpo Travel Planner .
If any of our regular bus riders have up-to-date information about our local bus service and would like to share it with the community, please contact us.